EXCLUSIVE - HUI E! KAI E! - Daytime
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: H.E.K.E.
Welcome to Tamaki Māori Village!
After a whakatau ceremony you’re pretty much whanau. So roll your sleeves up, roll your dough out and get your fried bread cooking. While the barby is going, have a kōrero with our guide before tucking in to your Māori infused kai. With a happy puku you’ll explore old past time activities & hear our stories. This experience is interactive, educational and with small groups it offers a deeper connection with our people, history & culture.
What you need to know
1. Please meet at our village location at 12.15pm for check in address: 1072 State Highway 5, Tumunui – South Rotorua. (15min drive from central Rotorua)
2. Bring warm clothing as your experience will be outdoors - weather dependent.
3. When completing your booking please be sure to choose a burger filling – for each participant & advise on any special dietary requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!