Te Pā Tū
- Durata: 240 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Rotorua, New Zealand
- Codice prodotto: TMVTPT
New Zealand’s Most Awarded Cultural Attraction, TE PĀ TŪ
Feast on song, drama, tradition, and divine seasonal kai (cuisine) within our forest Pā (village) –blanketed by towering Tawa trees, blazing bonfires, and forest-formed amphitheatre.
Te Pā Tū shares Māori history, traditions, and cultural aspirations across 4-hours of celebration and feasting. These events change with each season of the maramataka, the Māori lunar calendar.
Inclusions for TE PĀ TŪ
· 4 hours of performance, entertainment, and kai hākari (feasting)
· Forest canapes
· Complimentary chef choice aperitif
· Three course Māori-fusion feast
· Complimentary return transport from central Rotorua
Children welcome, wheelchair and child buggy accessible.
TE PĀ TŪ is a cashless site, accepting all major credit and debit cards for bar purchases
Special dietary options available
Given the nature of our Māori kai & kindred summer menu, we are unable to cater to all dietary needs. While we can meet gluten free requirements, we are not a coeliac approved kitchen. We can cater to reqests, however are unable to cater to vegan requirements.