Te Pā Tū - (Previously Tamaki Māori Village)
- Продолжительность: 240 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Код предложения: TMVTPT
New Zealand’s Most Awarded Cultural Attraction
Tamaki Māori Village presents TE PĀ TŪ
Te Pā Tū shares a 4-hour evening feasts aligned to and changing with the maramataka (Māori lunar calendar).
Feast on Māori song, tradition, and divine seasonal kai (cuisine) within our forest Pā (village), towering Tawa trees, blazing bonfires, and forest-formed amphitheatre.
Hākari (feasting) begins with forest horotai (canapes) and culminates in a lavish 3-course fusion feast.
Hāngi is just one of the stars in seasonal menus designed by award winning Māori chefs and prepared by our own ringawera
(hot hands) served to table, al fresco when warm, in our wharekai if chilly.
Winter: Tū Te Ihi celebrates the Matariki star cluster with mystical ritual, energy, and passion.
What you can expect:
· 4 hours of performance, drama, and kai (cuisine)
· Forest canapes
· Complimentary chef choice aperitif
· Four course Māori-fusion feast
· Complimentary return transport from central city
Special dietary options available
Licenced bar – with kai paired wine list option
Wheelchair and child buggy accessible
Dress for warmth and comfort
- we accept all major credit cards, debit cards, eftpos cards for payments as we have chosen to be cashless