Te Pā Tū
- 期間: 240 分 (約)
- 所在地: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- 製品コード: TMVTPT
New Zealand’s Most Awarded Cultural Attraction Tamaki Māori Village presents TE PĀ TŪ
Te Pā Tū shares a 4-hour evening feasts aligned to and changing with the maramataka (Māori lunar calendar).
Feast on Māori song, tradition, and divine seasonal kai (cuisine) within our forest Pā (village), towering Tawa trees, blazing bonfires, and forest-formed amphitheatre.
Hākari (feasting) begins with forest horotai (canapes) and culminates in a lavish 3-course fusion feast.
Hāngi is just one of the stars in seasonal menus designed by award winning Māori chefs and prepared by our own ringawera
(hot hands) served to table, al fresco when warm, in our wharekai if chilly.
What you can expect:
· 4 hours of performance, drama, and kai (cuisine)
· Forest canapes
· Complimentary chef choice aperitif
· Four course Māori-fusion feast
· Complimentary return transport from central city
Special dietary options available
Licenced bar – with kai paired wine list option
Wheelchair and child buggy accessible
Dress for warmth and comfort
We operate a cashless site, accepting all major credit and debit cards for bar purchases
Given the nature of our Māori kai (cuisine) and culture experiences, we are unable to cater to all dietary needs. While we can meet gluten free requirements, we are not a coeliac approved kitchen. We can cater to vegetarian dietary requests, however are unable to cater to vegan requirements.
- There is NO refund offered for cancellations made on the same day.
- 50% refund for bookings cancelled 24hrs prior to your booking. Contact must be made by 12.00pm - day before booking.
- 100% refund for bookings cancelled 48hrs prior to booking. Contact must be made by 12.00pm - 2 days before booking.
- Cancellation refunds exclude any booking or, bank fees.
- Tours may be rescheduled/cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Guests not able to join rescheduled events made by Te Pa Tu (previously Tamaki Maori village) will be offered a full refund.